Friday, September 23, 2011

I have a honda accord 2008 2dr. I dont want to change my alternator. What should i add?

a capactior or a battery, so my alternator wont die and get damaged.?

I have a 4 channel amp 1200 watts for my door speakers. I have a 1000 watt amp going to my sub. I have a honda
I have a honda accord 2008 2dr. I dont want to change my alternator. What should i add?
Go to your local car audio store. They will have a coil or something for that. It stores up energy to use at peek wattage. this will alleviate your problem. This device stores up energy for when your speakers hit peek wattage and releases it when needed so it does not steal it from your engine or cause you to stall.
I have a honda accord 2008 2dr. I dont want to change my alternator. What should i add?
how about you shut the car off and save up to replace the alternator. nothing else will work, aside from a solar panel.
  • com and interop
  • good tanning lotion
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment