Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Need help changing an Alternator on a Ford Explorer...?

I have a '97 Ford Explorer, V8 and I need to install a new Alternator...



I think I can do it myself, but before I get started is there anything that you can tell me going into this? The serpentine belt looks tricky. Is there anything I want to think about before I tear into it?



I'm not very mechanically inclined, but I think I can do it. Just thought I'd check with you experts!



Thanks in advance, I just dont have the money to have it repaired.. And 'yes' it is the alternator. Not charging a lick...
Need help changing an Alternator on a Ford Explorer...?
It's a relatively easy job, the serpentine belt is the most difficult.

there is a diagram on the fan shroud or the radiator core support if you have difficulty reinstalling the belt.If the diagram is missing, make a diagram before you remove it. take your time.
Need help changing an Alternator on a Ford Explorer...?
If you can get to an Auto Zone store they can give you complete info.
  • myspace songs
  • howtomakeupwithyourgirlfriend
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment