Friday, September 23, 2011

I have a honda accord 2008 2dr. I dont want to change my alternator. What should i had, a capactior or a batte?

or a battery, so my alternator wont die and get damaged.? I dont want to upgrade the altanoator.I have a 4 channel amp 1200 watts for my door speakers. I have a 1000 watt amp going to my sub. I have a honda
I have a honda accord 2008 2dr. I dont want to change my alternator. What should i had, a capactior or a batte?
you should first change your set up. 1200 watts for your mids and highs is too much and 1000 for bass its a bit much but really low compared to your highs. fix that first then come back
I have a honda accord 2008 2dr. I dont want to change my alternator. What should i had, a capactior or a batte?
What brand and model number amps? Your car 4 cylinder or V6?
You'll have to change the alternator to a high output one. You want to spend all this money on a capacitor or a battery? Why not on an alternator? And put the more powerful amp on the sub.
i would first upgrade the battery and upgrade your big 3 ground wires...look it up its different for every car. if your lights are going out when you hit bass then u need to get that alternator swapped out after the above. new car = expensive high output alternator. but if im correct, dont listen to the guy saying to switch out the stronger amp for the door speakers because thats obviously (9/10) the max wattage. all he knows you can be running that 1200 watt max amp but doenst know that would equal to about 100 - 200 wrms at 4 or 2 ohms which is a actually a decent setup am i correct??? that 1000 amp would match up ya sub perfectly hopefully its running at 400+ wrms to keep up with your door speakers. if you go it like that your good

No comments:

Post a Comment