Friday, September 23, 2011

My BMW X5 starts up, revs to about 1200, then slowly dies down. Changed alternator, battery, and fuel pump...?

I changed the alternator battery and fuel pump but the car still wont run smooth. My diagnostic check says that I have an idle control valve malfunction and a crankshaft position sensor thing. Would any of this be the reason for the car starting, then slowly dying? The mechanic I took it to said it was the fuel pump then the alternator then the battery so I have wasted a lot of money so far.
My BMW X5 starts up, revs to about 1200, then slowly dies down. Changed alternator, battery, and fuel pump...?
you scanned a bad idle control valve do why did you not change it??? The valve may be worn and stickey and in need of replacement.

Go to the Autozone.com website and get the price of a new one.
  • listview bug
  • dvd movies case
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment