Friday, September 23, 2011

I have a honda accord 2008 2dr. I dont want to change my alternator. What should i add?

a capactior or a battery, so my alternator wont die and get damaged.?

I have a 4 channel amp 1200 watts for my door speakers. I have a 1000 watt amp going to my sub. I have a honda
I have a honda accord 2008 2dr. I dont want to change my alternator. What should i add?
capacitor, if you put another battery thats just something else for the alternator to have to charge.

a capacitor is like a battery in some ways anyway and you'll have a much easier time finding a place to put it than a big battery.
I have a honda accord 2008 2dr. I dont want to change my alternator. What should i add?
Get a battery, a capacitor doesn't give it any more charge, as it only takes what the rest of the car can give. which dies after the first hit anyways. A yellow top-battery should solve your problems. Enjoy!
If the load draws more amperage then your alt can put out, you will be fighting a losing battle, even if you added 30 batteries....I would re-think the alternator...

No comments:

Post a Comment